Want to be the first to know?
We'll share what we're up to as well as up-to-date industry news and trends.
Thank you for subscribing.
You have successfully subscribed to the Axiom newsletter.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your address book so that our
newsletter doesn't end up in your spam folder.
Your message was sent successfully.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
If you need more immediate help,
Toll Free: 888.324.0002
Axiom recruits and retains the best, most enthusiastic industry talent to create a progressive and collaborative culture.
We hire individuals who share common goals of integrity, teamwork, innovation and communication, as well as a commitment to continued personal development.
If you think Axiom may be the place for you, please contact our
Human Resources Department by emailing: email@example.com.
“Axiom is a group of dedicated, smart and personable guys who know their stuff
care about their clients. They go above and beyond and they deliver.”
– Chief Executive Officer, Juliska Tableware
February 5, 2015
Technical Account LeadStamford, CT
Technical Account Leads (TAL’s) are the primary “IT Manager” for Axiom’s clients. The goal of the Technical Account Lead is to create accountability and develop/maintain a long term relationship with Axiom’s clients. This will be accomplished by developing an intimate knowledge of the client’s technology needs and understanding how Axiom can partner with them to achieve these goals. This position focuses on the relationship with the client and leveraging Axiom’s technical resources to improve the client’s technological efficiencies. In addition, it is the Technical Account Lead’s responsibility to demonstrate to the client the value of Axiom’s services. Client satisfaction and discovering additional opportunities are the responsibilities of the Technical Account Lead. The Technical Account Lead owns the client relationship from beginning to end.
A TAL should have 5-10 years of experience managing IT environments, have a solid technical background, and have exceptional communication skills. Senior technical resources or account managers from Managed Service Providers and IT Managers for small to mid-market firms are great candidates. We are looking for both NYC and Stamford.
February 5, 2015
Project ManagerStamford, CT
Project Managers oversee the planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing of all activities related to the successful completion of Axiom projects.
The major activities that they are responsible for are:
- Defining and maintaining project governance and methodology that includes project description and purpose, goals and objectives, high-level scope, constraints and assumptions, roles and responsibilities, communication, quality and change control management processes.
- Develop and manage the detailed plans containing all the tasks, resources, efforts, dependencies, and timing to execute the business and IT related activities from the beginning of the project to completion.
- Manage projects against a detailed budget including third party costs for equipment, licensing, and services, to ensure they remain in-line with the original budget projections.
- Participate as needed in client management team meetings to provide status updates about the project. Define the project team reporting procedures to include internal communications, weekly status meetings and problem escalation.
- Participate in the formal selection process of third-party vendors and facilitate the required contractual negotiations. Manage selected third-party infrastructure vendors in their execution of respective objectives.
- Facilitate any project issues and hold responsibility for identifying, securing and managing all project resources.
- Facilitate and oversee the testing of all infrastructure systems and cut-over processes including formal closing of the project.
Individuals with PMO experience in IT consulting organizations or mid-market to enterprise organizations are great candidates. PMP and infrastructure project experience are a plus but not requirements.
March 25, 2015
Account Executive – Outside Sales
Primary objective is to sell Axiom’s technology products and related services in a defined territory.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Leverages the Axiom sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share
- Builds and expands business partner revenue
- Establishes successful business relationships by actively seeking new business influencers within assigned territory targeting line of business leadership to identify business challenges
- Collaborates with vendors/partners to identify opportunities for new business; attending conferences to stay current on business and market trends
- Builds adaptive relationships; maintaining a strong ability to teach the customer; tailoring conversations to their areas of interest
- Provides superior customer service; having a strong ability to control the conversation; and getting the client to commit to take action
- Engages new business by searching market for new logo; researching active networks; diversifying opportunities; and becoming familiar with the client’s business
- Solves customer business challenges through technology solutions by understanding customers business model; engaging in creative research and investigation; and aligning challenges to potential technology solutions
- Prospects new sales by engaging in cold calls, direct marketing, working in existing accounts, using social media to identify new sources of business
- Have a solid understanding of market/industry
- Manages the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Drives the Axiom sales cycle/process by understanding the customer buying process and needs; focusing on solutions; seeking to understand the challenge; utilizing a consultative approach; and obtaining customer commitments
- Collaborates with support team by delivering completed sales report/orders; planning effectively; maintaining engagement during the sales process; and utilizing effective communications
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Axiom business Should be comfortable prospecting and presenting to C and V level decision makers
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5 years applicable experience including 4 years of technology sales experience is desirable
- Ability to organize and execute a plan and strategy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
February 5, 2015
Technical Architects & Sales EngineersStamford, CT
Axiom is seeking top notch technical architects to join our project engineering team. Technical Architects are responsible for evaluating, designing, and developing technical infrastructure platforms for Axiom’s clients which run from 20 to 2000 person environments. Their expertise includes developing end to end infrastructure platforms, establishing budgets, resource activity planning, and milestone project planning.
This role is frequently involved in due diligence, IT roadmap, carve-out, and major infrastructure upgrade projects and must have not only a very strong technical background but also possess the communication skills necessary to engage with C level executives at mid-market firms. Ideal candidates are IT Managers and Directors for mid-market organizations or those who have had previous experience in architecture or sales engineers for IT infrastructure consulting organizations.
February 5, 2015
Server Engineer/AdministratorStamford, CT
Axiom is seeking Server Engineers with a strong communication skills to work on our project engineering team. Individuals would be focused on deployment projects designing, building, and deploying server environments in small to mid-market organizations as well as providing escalation support to the support organization on an as needed basis.
Solid knowledge of Windows Server thru 2012r2, Active Directory, Exchange thru 2013, SQL thru 2012, DFS, VMware, EMC & Dell shared storage, and an understanding of networking are key. Individuals on this team interact regularly with client management and may be called upon to be project technical leads. Engineers on this team have tremendous opportunities to grow and learn and they need to have a strong appetite for both to succeed at Axiom.
Engineers with backgrounds from Managed Services and mid-market IT infrastructure teams are great candidates.
©2018 Axiom Technology Group, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.